Tuesday, September 24, 2013

40 Days to Go!

Me and Beth
(thanks for letting me use the pic, B!)
I've started this blog to feature supporters of Diaspora Community Services, but also to chronicle my progress towards the Marathon. This year's race is also a part of my commitment to live a healthier life and take better care of myself, so I'll post about that too.

Finishing a marathon is something I've done many times before. The real challenge going to be writing a post every day! 




Sasha (picture courtesy of
Diaspora Community Services)
Today's Diaspora profile is of Sasha, a dedicated student and volunteer in Diaspora's Safe Teens Acting Responsibly (STAR) Program. Read Sasha's story on Diaspora's site by clicking here and join my campaign for Diaspora by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment